Michael Buckley's

Michael Buckley's
"Google Image Result for Http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_zc8FZ1I-zKs/S_ILmwYR6EI/AAAAAAAAD1A/pRoOxAJ7K0k/s1600/ftd.jpg." Google. Web. 23 Feb. 2011. .

Feed The Fish

Sisters Grimm

Sisters Grimm
characters (edited at Picnik.com.) :)

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Book Talk:Plot Developement

Do you think the characters evolved well and solved their differences? I think they do because when Puck went to go help Sabrina and Daphne he changed as a character. They also stopped bickering over who was in charge of the entire plan and focused on saving Grandma Grimm. Do you agree with me? Leave me a comment on your opinion.  

3 comments:

  1. I agree. Puck stated that he was this really bad person/ fairy, but in reality, he had a heart. Logan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree because Puck has a change in heart and also Sabrina because she lets both her and Puck sort out their problems. Kayla 3rd

    ReplyDelete