Michael Buckley's

Michael Buckley's
"Google Image Result for Http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_zc8FZ1I-zKs/S_ILmwYR6EI/AAAAAAAAD1A/pRoOxAJ7K0k/s1600/ftd.jpg." Google. Web. 23 Feb. 2011. .

Feed The Fish

Sisters Grimm

Sisters Grimm
characters (edited at Picnik.com.) :)

Monday, February 28, 2011

GREAT BOOK!

I think that the Sisters Grimm is a wonderful book. Micheal Buckley(author) should continue to make fantasy books. He is doing a good job at writing books. I personally love books that are fantasy or fiction. Books that allow you to write or say whatever you want are the best. The Sisters Grimm is a book that keeps people reading and interested, and is a "grabber" at the beginning. i would recommend this books to anyone in my class and or children in elementary school. Sisters Grimm is one of the best books I have ever read.

No comments:

Post a Comment