Michael Buckley's

Michael Buckley's
"Google Image Result for Http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_zc8FZ1I-zKs/S_ILmwYR6EI/AAAAAAAAD1A/pRoOxAJ7K0k/s1600/ftd.jpg." Google. Web. 23 Feb. 2011. .

Feed The Fish

Sisters Grimm

Sisters Grimm
characters (edited at Picnik.com.) :)

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Charmaine compared to Sabrina

If I had to compare myself to one of the characters in the book Sister's Grimm it would be Sabrina. I think that I am mostly like Sabrina because Sabrina has a problem with trusting people and she has a little attitude problem. Although Sabrina and I are very strong and independent people we need loved ones around us. Most people that read the book see Sabrina as a problem child,when she really isnt. Sabrina has been through abuse from foster parents,psycho foster parents,the sudden disappearance of her parents, and protecting her little sister Daphne. Sabrina is very determined and when she sets her mind to something she will never give up. That is why I think I am like Sabrina. -Charmaine

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way as Charmaine does. Sabrina is a very independent person. She is always alert and aware. Sabrina is also my favorite character.

    ReplyDelete